Complete the NPP Applicant Google Form below to begin your application. The email you list on the form will be used to enable secure application submission through Google Drive. If you are having trouble accessing your Google Drive folder, contact the Notre Dame Recruiting Officer at email@example.com.
Download the NPP Application and fill it out with Adobe Acrobat Reader and be sure to read and follow all instructions included in the application.
The NPP Application shall be completed and submitted electronically. Hand-written/scanned applications will delay the application review and may not be considered.
Initial NPP Application Items
Initial applications must include your high school transcript, any SAT/ACT Score Reports, and the Applicant Fitness Assessment (AFA). Recommendations are optional but are encouraged to strengthen your application. You must If you are deemed an ideal candidate and selected for an interview, you will be required to submit additional documents prior to your interview.
Pre-Interview Required Items
The following items are required prior to conducting your interview:
- Applicant Fitness Assessment
- Proof of Citizenship (Copy of Birth Certificate, Certificate of Naturalization/Citizenship, etc.)
- Copy of Social Security Number (SSN) Card
- Applicant Personal Data Record
- Statement of Understanding
- Drug Policy Statement
- Debarment and Suspension Statement
If accepted by the University of Notre Dame for the NROTC Preparatory Program, you will be required to submit additional items to attend New Student Indoctrination (NSI). Administrative and medical requirements for NSI will be listed on the official NROTC website under:
“NSI Mandatory Information Package”
NOTE: There may not be enough time to complete all the required items before NSI application deadlines if you wait until your offer NPP Scholarship offer letter (i.e., immunizations, sports physicals, and sickle cell lab tests).
Due to the Notre Dame NROTC:
- Sports Physical Evaluation, History, and Medical Eligibility Forms
- Proof of Blood Type
- Sickle Cell Solubility Lab Test results (Hb S, Hemoglobin S, Hgb Solubility, Sickle Cell Preparation, Sickle Cell Test, or Sickle Prep Test)
- Copy of your Immunization Record to include the following vaccines:
- One dose of Quadrivalent Meningococcal Vaccine (Ex: MCV ) on or after 16th birthday
- Two doses of Mumps, Measles, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine at least 28 days apart
- Two doses of Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccine or Titer Test From Lab Documenting Immunity
- One dose of TDAP Vaccine within the last 10 years
- Seasonal Influenza